Child Protection in Education
The purpose of this course is to raise your awareness of abuse and neglect, help you to recognise early signs that might indicate a problem and show you how to act if you know or suspect that a child or young person needs help.
It also covers how you and your organisation can promote good practice in safeguarding, in accordance with ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education September 2023'
• Level 2 course (as graded against the nationally accepted levels, equivalent to GCSE grades A*-C)
• Five modules with five multiple-choice questionnaires
• Five CPD credits (1 CPD Credit equals up to 1 hour of learning)
• Optional narration of the course modules and questionnaires for accessibility
• Personalised downloadable certificate
• 70% pass mark
• Printable modules for future re ference
• Endorsed by Kidscape
Why Choose Us?
Our courses are endorsed by leading experts in their fields, Kidscape, Family lives, Bullying UK, Ace education, The National Governors Association, ROSPA, Secured by Design- Police Crime Prevention, Jonathan Taylor, MBE (an ex met police officer specialising in online offender behaviour), Institute of Fire Safety Managers, Return2Play, Young Minds, Winston’s Wish, Karma Nirvana and many more.